- This event has passed.
Joint Chamber Bonenkai 2019
11 December, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+8
We are pleased to announce the participation of the SpCCJ in the annual Joint Chamber Bonenkai, an end-of-year party tradition held in Tokyo’s finest venues which draws a wide range of, on average, 300 domestic and international professionals alike!
We’re very excited to welcome you to Canada’s Embassy to Japan for one of Tokyo’s most excellent Bonenkai parties, complete with live entertainment, fantastic prizes, an enormous grand buffet, and the freedom to have as many drinks as you like!
This is a party first and foremost, but it wouldn’t be complete without networking and lead generation opportunities in addition to the social element, so up to 13 Chambers will participate in the 2019 Bonenkai.
Buy your tickets soon because they sell fast!
- Date and Time: December 11th from 18:30 to 20:30 – doors open for registration @ 17:50
- Venue: Canadian Embassy 4F
- Address: 7-3-38 Akasaka, Minato-ku Tokyo, 107-8503 Japan
- Food & Drink: Buffet and Nomihodai
- Ticket Price: JPY 9,500 (Members); JPY 12,000 (Non-members)
- Cancelation Deadline: December 4th, 2019 (please note that guests will only be added to the doorlist upon confirmation of payment)
*No refunds will be issued after this date.
*Cancellations after this date and no shows will be charged fully.
Please make sure to bring a valid photo ID with you for admission through Embassy security.
Note: We will have to turn down guests in the following circumstances.
- Guests without a government issued photo ID even though their names are on the list
- Guests who come to the event without signing up beforehand
- Guests who come to the event on behalf of someone else