- This event has passed.
Asia – Pacific Regional Economic Outlook – COVID-19
21 April, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm UTC+9Members Only
The Asia Pacific Region is the most dynamic of the global economy with a stable high growth forecast. However, the lingering impact of the coronavirus outbreak raises the uncertainty in the area.
The Spanish Chambers of Commerce in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Philippines and Singapore jointly organize a webinar for their members to better understand the respective countries’ economies in relation to CoVid-19.
Join us and get an accurate update of the countries’ situation from the Economic and Commercial Counselors of some of the most important regions of the APAC.
Barbara Apraiz, Executive Director, Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Philippines
- Cristina Teijelo, Economic and Commercial Counselor, Embassy of Spain to China (Hong Kong)
- Fernando Hernández Jimenez-Casquet, Economic and Commercial Counselor, Embassy of Spain to Japan
- Alejandro Nieto, Commercial Attaché, Embassy of Spain to South Korea
- Pedro Pascual, Economic and Commercial Counselor, Embassy of Spain to Philippines
- Jose Maria Blanco, Economic and Commercial Counselor, Embassy of Spain to Singapore
Date: Tuesday, 21st April 2020
Place: Zoom Online Webinar
Time: 18:00 – 19:30 JST
Capacity: Up to 20 SpCCJ Members
*Due to a space limitation, only one link per company will be granted.
Registration Deadline: Friday, 17 April, 12:00pm
Registration Link: https://www.cognitoforms.com/SpanishChamberOfCommerceInJapan/AsiaPacificRegionalEconomicOutlookCOVID19