Webinar: Growing your organization and attracting talent in a hybrid work environment in South East Asia
octubre 4 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm JST
Over the past two years, the world of work has changed. Our workforce has new expectations and priorities where employees prefer flexible work arrangements. Join our corporate members Globalization Partners, Mormedi and Michael Page in a webinar to show how you can harness top talent in this new normal of hybrid work.
Our expert speakers: Albert Barbe, Partner Manager at Globalization Partners; Albert Perez, Regional Director at Michael Page; and Juliane Trummer, VP Strategy and Design at Mormedi, and our moderator Jorge Calvo, Deputy Dean at Globis Management School Tokyo, Japan, as they provide valuable insights on:
- How to attract and retain talent in the region.
- Challenges of the post-pandemic remote work style and the hybrid solutions that can work.
- How to tap into the market opportunities and the remote talent pool in the region.
- How to overcome common challenges that arise when hiring international talent in the region.
- How to grow in new markets without opening a legal entity.
Date: Tuesday, 4th of October, 2022
Place: Zoom Online Webinar
Time: 9:00 am Spain / 3:00 pm Philippines / 4:00 pm South Korea and Japan
Registration Deadline: 12:00 pm JST on Tuesday, 3th of October
Speakers & Moderator:
– Jorge Calvo, Deputy Dean at Globis Management School Tokyo, Japan
– Albert Pérez, Regional Director, Michael Page
– Juliane Trummer, VP Strategy and Design at Mormedi
– Albert Barbe, Partner Manager, Globalization Partners, Japan